bruneimini

Sunday, April 29, 2007

MINI WHEEL SEARCH


Hi there minis...I wonder if anyone in Brunei have this exact wheels to sell,I only need a pair...thats because I already have a pair. The pair which I own came with the car which I bought quite a while back. It came with a unique set of wheels (obviously since it has 4 wheels in total as do most cars!!). It has a pair of the same set but the other 2 comprises of the most butt- ugly wheels ever....and they don't even match with one another. Hahahaha..I suppose that comes with the terriory of buying a classic mini in Brunei- you just haveto make do with what you can find.....finding a perfect specimen of a car would be almost impossible.
Now back to the above wheels. These wheels are called cosmic wheels and I need another 2 of these wheels to make a complete set for my bro in-law's classic sports project. So to anyone out there who might have these wheels rusting somewhere in their garage or garden (check what your potted plants are standing on) please please please make me an offer if you have it. Anyway till next time...c ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger tekinjat said...

Hello there to all mini lovers, cant help noticing this blog abt mini, which is very good of course. since i own a classic mini N a few spare partssss. The reason for me to write this comment is regarding RIMS, mini RIMS what i would like to tell u i have 4 biji rims mini a classic one i dont konw the name but its made in italy. if any body interested sound saja arah ku on, size 10 lang tuu . cheers then mate

12:06 AM  
Blogger bruneiminimania said...

hi there,thanks mate for your comment on this blog,sure is a good blog but sad...hahahaha,btw im trying to feature every mini owners in brunei in this blog,that includes you since you yourself own a mini.We shud meet up one day to get you and your mini pics taken,btw about your wheels atu pun if you can email me gambar nya so i can let all miniman tau,manatau ada yg beguna...anyway please leave comment anytime ah,nice knowing ada org reading my blog...thnks

7:14 PM  
Blogger  said...

hello, just wondering if it is still possible to get classic mini in brunei?

11:28 AM  
Blogger  said...

hello, just wondering if it is still possible to get classic mini in brunei?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home