bruneimini

Thursday, February 01, 2007

MINI HALF CUTS

Hello mini people,i was reading one of my magazines few days ago and i came across this cartoon thingy,in that article i was reading,they explained how minis have diffrent structure for its front and back,the front bit of a mini has its own structure itself,its also as strong as the back bit on its own...where all this while i thought its not safe to botch two cars into one,but apparently it is safe for minis,pheeewww....If u read my older post about my green mini,you will know why am I so excited about this.My green mini got involved in an acciedent a long time ago,it wasnt me who was driving it offcourse,and the whole front was badly damaged,and that destroyed the engine aswell,i was so dissappointed when i heard the news,but still dreaming of having that car fix, till one day thanks to my cool uncle Mus,he came up with this idea of buying half cut which is obviously the front half and weld it together,and wala...my green 'mini is born' again.


Since we know that it is safe to do this knd of surgery to our mini,its easynow to go for a quick fix,hahahaha...well i think im finished tonight with my knowledge sharing,until next time...cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home