bruneimini

Sunday, March 11, 2007

MINI MARKS&SPARKS






Hilo milo mini mo....I was wondering on ebay few days ago and found this pictures of marks&spencers mini,don't you guys think it looks really cool....???a pink flowered mini,its a markI mini as you can see,its in my list of my most wanted mini,and now seeing this marks&sparks mini makes me wanting it too,call me ponce but I just cant resist the coolness of this lil pinky.My lil sis is a mini fan too,she want a mini as her fist car,it'll be plenty of time for me to get her that since she's still a kid,she is a girl init... its natural...a pink mini,now i have some idea of what to do for her.I told her about this m&s mini few weeks ago now i found these pics hope she'll love this,and YAI dont worry abg Nick will get this mini for you when the time comes for you to drive...a copy that is.Lastly....WHAT A MINI HEY...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home