bruneimini

Sunday, April 01, 2007

MINI NEW ENTHUSIAST


Ahoy...,that's what I want to say to my father in law to welcome him aboard our mini journey,well mini fanatic life more likely...hahaha. I've been super busy since arriving back in UK. I can only update this blog on Sundays,but still,it seems I'm having a dry spell in finding topics to post on my blog,like I said its one of the saddest blog ever,maybe the saddest ever even...hahahaha...anyway I just want to show the rest of the world that my father in law likes minis too,and for me and my brother in law this is a good way to show his support with our minis.Nice....

3 Comments:

Blogger retroman said...

Well .. you and your family have cool minis,... and now your in laws is converted fan too,eh?
Cheers man...

7:40 PM  
Blogger bruneiminimania said...

hahahah...hopefully....anyway thanks mate for dropping in my sad blog...sorry for the late reply,feel free to comment anytime...thanks again.

3:19 PM  
Blogger udie said...

hi there..

my name is udie.
i wonder if u are interested to help me selling classic mini car in brunei..i got many here in malaysia and i can transport it to miri sarawak.

do reply me.this is serious.
hehe.btw, ur mini is beautiful.

love mini!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home