bruneimini

Saturday, February 10, 2007

MINI MISSION COMPLETED

standing proudly besides his newly claimed pride and joy

Firstly i would like to congratulate my brother inlaw WARDI SYAMIM for completing his mission of finding and owning his own mini.It took him 3 weeks to complete this mission,and with me being here in Brunei helps alot,and yes Im back here in Brunei for a good 3weeks holiday.I found him this mini on my second day of my "holiday" here.Ok now enough about me,let me tell you what i know about this mini.I dont really know the history of this mini,but this is what i can tell so far,and this is just by looking at it.Its a 1979 mini clubman,1000cc manual engine,10 inch wide wheels and tyres,very fast and not forgetting its colour combinations yellow,black and white,patriotism in him maybe,hehehehe...Engine wise its in very good condition,but looks....hmmm....not to my standard yet...hahaha...jan marah wang...hahahaha.Wardi's next mission is to refine the look of his mini...hehehe.Im sure with my help it will be easy. Wardi and his two loves

The first thing to do is to convert it from clubman to a proper roundnose mini.Since he lives in australia it shouldnt be a problem for him to look for parts.I will make sure to update you guys later on.the Best thing about this mini is it comes equipped with airconditiong.So wards you now have something to really look foward to kalau balik Brunei.Anyway congratz again bro...


1 Comments:

Blogger Silhouette Smith said...

yo abang nizam! surely the looks of wardi's mini wasn't up to your standard as oppose to your green and red mini with the creamis leather interior..ehehehe! i was there riding in wardi's new (but at the same tym it's old) mini..the engine? it was okay..tapiii! mcm driving di desert saja..with huge boulders sana sini..it was a bumpy car ride lah..baik pulang ku naik jp rides tu eh ahaha..but overall..i won't be surprised klu finally in the end, his mini turns out well with ur help (wopehhh! mcm mengampu saja aku ah) ahahha :D

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home