bruneimini

Monday, January 15, 2007

MINI FAN VISITS



Once upon a time there were these two lads who knew nothing about car. One day, I came along and introduced them to the little thing called MINI. Well to cut crap and go straight to the point here,both these dudes came to UK for a couple of week to visit my wife and I as well as pay homage to my mini and play a few rounds of golf. One of them also came with the hope of seeing snow....These 2 dudes is my brother inlaw WARDI SYAMIM and his best mate YUSUF a.k.a. chup a.k.a. ASMA MOHAMMAD FARIZUL AMIN...pheww long name...,these two do not own a mini as yet but they intend to start their own mission to find one for each once they're back home to brunei. WARDI studies in Australia, and I reckon it would be easy for him to find parts for minis. Both of them, however, will need guidance from me in building one. So lads, once you get your mini, you know who to call....and I promise I'll help you two make your dreams come true (dreams relating your mini obviously). Anyway I've got to go now... its late and I have to cook. Part of my new year plan for my blog is to introduce more and more mini fans from Brunei...until then ......later all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home