bruneimini

Sunday, October 01, 2006

MINI THINGS YOU CAN DO



Wocca people,
Recently,I wrote about how versatile a mini can be.Dont let the small size deceive you into thinking that there's a limit to one can do to a mini.A mini is not merely a car.here are some other ways that one can use a mini (and not just for transport)










STORAGE
Like in my earlier post,I showed how one can use it as storage,atuya....panuh habis.....



SHORTENED
This is what I myself call a 'MIGGY' i.e. a golf mini buggy.Obviously,this would come in usefull if you're a golfer.The only problem being that you'll need to bring an umbrella along with you at all times in case it rains,or other suggestion would be to have easily detachable cover similar to the cover one might find for a golf bag...


4WD
Now this is one whole thing diffrent,its taller tougher but slower,I'd use this to go to Miri,siuk ni kai main di pantai...



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin bro.. :)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home